Saturday 11 January 2014

Why blog?

So, why blog?

Well, several of us have reached or are reaching milestones for ourselves. Recently El-Woodio passed 100 caches, Pip_Squeek recently scored 200 and placed her own cache, and conditions permitting I will reach 300 tomorrow. I felt it was the right time, now that we are all sure that we are committed, to begin to properly log our adventures. Equally, I'm not much of a blogger despite being a writer, and it's an area that I've always wanted to move into but I have never really had a purpose.

I also wanted to share our adventures, big and small, in a more purposeful way than just on Geocaching logs, which is (realistically) a very small audience.

Don't know what geocaching is? Come find out here - www.geocaching.com - and join us!

-RFF.

No comments:

Post a Comment