Tuesday 4 February 2014

A second FTF!

This lunchtime, casually sat at my desk, Kinzey23 messages me. "I've got something for you." How exciting! He won't tell me more, but promises me to reveal all.

Pip_Squeek and I are relaxing at my flat that evening when my phones goes again. Kinzey has gifted me GC4Y26E - FireFlies - Can't resist a First To Find on that one, right?

Pip_Squeek and I hit the road quickly. It's very close to home for me, and we swing by and pick up El-Woodio on the way. We're desperate for that FTF, as it'll be Pip_Squeek's and El-Woodio's first, and this is a cache just for me!

We arrive at GZ very quickly and start scanning obvious places. I put my hand on the cache and pulled it, but it didn't move and I discarded the idea. Pip_Squeek did the same, and after ten minutes of pacing around GZ we come back to this particular place again. I try it one more time, discussing it with El-Woodio, and in fact say to him at one point; "I really want it to be this. It so looks like it should be".

I turn my back to look elsewhere when there is a whoop from El-Woodio - he not only has the cache, but he's followed my instinct and if  I had just looked a little closer, I would have had it!!

We sign the log and are back on our way.

I love that Kinzey was kind enough to place a cache for me, I'm really enjoying his style.

Now, to get him back... :D

-RFF
-Total Finds Today: 1 each
- Total Finds to Date: RFF - 303; PS - 235 (caught up on logging!); EW - 119.

No comments:

Post a Comment